Sunday, January 30, 2011

My perfect knowledge of you

I have searched you, and I have known you. I know your sitting down and your rising up. I understand your thoughts from afar. I scrutinize your path and your lying down, and I am intimately acquainted with all your ways. Even before there is a word on your tongue, behold, I know it all. I have hedged you behind and before, and laid My hand upon you. Such knowledge is too wonderful for you, you cannot attain it. Where can you go from My Spirit? Where can you flee from My presence? If you ascend into heaven, I am there. If you make your bed in hell, I am there. If you take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there My hand will lead you and My right hand shall hold you. If you say “Surely the darkness shall fall on me,” even the night shall be light about you. Indeed, the darkness shall not hide you from Me, but the darkness shines as day. The darkness and the light are both alike in Me. I formed your inward parts, I covered you in your mother’s womb. Praise Me, for you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are My works, and that your soul knows very well. Your frame was not hidden from Me, when I made you in secret, and skillfully wrought you in the lowest parts of the earth. My eyes saw your substance, being unformed. And in My book all the days of your life were written, when yet there were none of them. How precious are My thoughts towards you! How great is the sum of them! If you should count them, they would outnumber the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment