Thursday, February 10, 2011

As for you

You were already banished to Hell. But you seem to forget that I created you as well. And since you dwell with evil, you cannot dwell in Paradise. Rather, you must dwell in Hell. But you tried to destroy My creation. You disguised yourself as a serpent and tricked My darling child into eating of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. You lied to her, and told her I wanted them to have that knowledge. Oh you dreadful schemer! I did not desire for them to know such things so that they could be perfect and dwell with Me in perfection. But you blemished their white paper with black ink. And for that, you too must be punished. Because you used a serpent, you shall forever crawl on your belly and eat the dust of the ground! No longer will there be peace among you and the humans! They shall trample you with their feet! You have been made lowly and shall remain so for the rest of your days! Even you have no power over Me. You must come to Me for permission to tempt My children further. Damned are you Satan, for all eternity! You shall perish in the end, good will triumph over evil! I Am the LORD! I shall reign forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment