Sunday, February 6, 2011

How many times

must I remind you that he has no power over you? Satan can do nothing without coming to Me first. Why do you fear him? He and his demons are not to be feared. You have My love to lean on. I am greater than he. Do you doubt My power and might? Do not make him bigger than he really is. You let him walk all over you. You let him deceive you. You did not trust in Me. Instead you trusted in a way to get what you wanted. You pleased yourself and indulged yourself in sin. It consumed you. He disguised it with empty promises and a beautiful exterior. You gave in rather than coming to Me. I told you not to eat of that tree, but you did not listen. After your sin, you hid from Me. You ran away and tried to hide the truth. But I had already known what you had done the moment you committed the sin. There must be punishment. I am faithful and just. I must judge accordingly. Therefore, you must be sent out. You may not abide here in Paradise. I cannot dwell with imperfection. I am a loving God, but I cannot let this go. Oh if only you had listened to Me instead of the serpent! I promised you everything but you were not satisfied. So you threw it all away. Mankind shall be different now because of your actions. You must go live on the earth, without Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment