Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Am Love

Walking with Adam today, he was concerned about what would become of mankind. I could tell he was distressed. Adam and Eve both repented for their sin, but I must send them from Eden. I am perfect and blameless, and cannot dwell with evil or sin. I know they are deeply sorry for what they have done, but now a wall has been built around our relationship. They fear that what they have done has doomed the rest of the earth. To ease their worry, I showed them what was to become of the humans. I showed them how they would multiply greatly and inhabit the earth. Then how the tribes would turn their faces from Me, as they had done. But I also showed them My Son, and His death on the cross for the forgiveness of all sin. He would be the One to reconcile for their mistake. He will break down the wall between My children and I and turn My Love into something more personal. I will have a close and intimate relationship with My sons and daughters. I will rule in their hearts and My Love will guide them. Sin and death will no longer have any power, as Jesus will beat death and rise from the grave. My children will call out to Me and I will listen. I am faithful, I will provide for them. Adam and Eve were comforted by the vision I showed them. But then, sadly, it was time to part. One day they shall join Me again in Paradise. But for now, we must be separate. They will never forget My Love. I made them complete. They will remember Me and call out to Me. And I will love them. I Am Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment