Monday, February 7, 2011

I made you out of love

Love you could not think of.
I made you for My Grace
But you just slapped My face.
I gave you one simple rule,
Have all you want but do not drool
Over that one tree.

That one tree you see
Is full of lies and deception.
I gave you all you could ever need
But instead you went for the weed.
In a place of such beauty,
How could you desire something so ugly?
I brought you into this place,
One so filled with grace,
But you served your heart
And now it has torn us apart.

I wanted you to be with Me
But you instead wanted to be “free”.
Free to sin,
To let your selfish desires win.
But that my friend
Is not allowed is paradise.
So now because of this vice
You must leave.

I require perfection
And affection
Not self-gratification.
So since you are blemished
And your love for Me has diminished
I must send you out.
But please do not doubt,
For I still love you.

I will take you by the hand
And until we can meet again
I will guide you.
I will tell you what path to take
And won’t allow your feet to shake.
But beware, for the devil prowls like a lion
Seeking to push you from mount Zion
Once again.
He wants to see you fall
But when you are overwhelmed just call.
Call out to Me, and I will be there
I will never leave you alone,
For I am everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment