Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life

I created Heaven and Earth. I created you. I keep the sun in perfect alignment with the earth. I keep the stars suspended in the night sky. I keep your heart beating. I created every breath you take.  I am the One who molded you in your mother’s womb. I made you perfectly according to my image. I made you because I love you. You are My child, and I have incredible plans for your life. I mapped it out before you were created. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I reign supreme in all of creation. Surrender your life to Me, for My way is perfect and blameless. Love Me the way I love you. Turn to Me, not to this world. Only I can give you true joy and peace. I will give you the love you have never known. Deny yourself and your sinful desires to pursue a life with Me. Once you accept the free gift I have given, you will never be the same. Your life will be altered, for the better. You will cry out to Me and I will hear you. I am faithful. I give you the strength to get through each day. I give you the strength to weather the storms in life. I want to have a close and intimate relationship with you. I created you simply because I wanted to. The thoughts I have towards you outnumber the grains of sand on the earth. I created everything. I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment